Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A sneak peak at some new goodies

I am sorry I did not post any pictures of website goodies this week so I am going to catch up now. This is our last week of taking pictures then we will be putting it all together. So here is a sneak peak...


This gorgeous gentleman is a 1940/50s jointed Teddy Bear with glass eyes, painted linen paws and a square snout. He is straw and kapok filled. He is 45cm tall.
$175


This is an amazing Royal Doulton Rustic England cabinet plate. It is marked on the back D5694. It is 26cm. 
$175


This is a beautiful Murano ruby art glass controlled bubble bowl. It has such amazing detail. 
$60



This set of three jugs are the perfect addition to any sideboard. This is a set of 3 graduated Arthur Wood Royal Bradwell Art Ware hand decorated art deco jugs. The smallest is 11cm high, then 12cm and the largest is 13cm. There is some slight crazing, but no chips or cracks.
$175.



2 comments:

  1. Oohh, the teddy is so cute, I love his worn out paws.

    Have a great week, Tamara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart the teddy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time to share.