Tuesday, July 12, 2011

More Goodies!

Here are a few more items that we will be listing on the website. We are taking more pics this week so I will be able to show you some more next week.


I had a question the other day if we have a desk, well yes we do and it is a beauty. It is a fabulous vintage desk perfect for small rooms. It has been finished in antique white and deco green.
$95
We also have this amazing vintage cane and bentwood rocking chair. It is perfect for a nursery.
$95


A gorgeous marble top and back washstand. It is dated early 1900s.
$450

2 comments:

  1. Where are you located and how could I get a hold of that beautiful rocking chair??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristine,
    We are in Sydney.
    You can give us an email barnhouseantiques@me.com if you are in Sydney and would like to come and have a good look at it. It is beautiful, You will love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time to share.