Thursday, July 14, 2011

Meet my beautiful boys


I have already introduced you to my beautiful Frankie so I thought I would introduce you to my other babies. First off is Rags who always has to be the centre of attention. He is 2.5 years old and is an Airedale mix. We got him from a local shelter Save our Strays. They are a great shelter their doggies are all on the put to sleep list on local pounds so they take them. He is very good at doing cute and sad faces depending on what he wants. 




This beautiful boy is my special baby. His name is Scruffy and he is about 6 years old. I have had him for over 5 years now. He was dumped on my parents road and we looked for his owners (vet scanned to see his microchip, add in the paper, signs etc.) so he became mine and we have been inseparable since. He was diagnosed with a heart murmur and fluid on his lungs so he is on medication for the rest of his life. As you can see I have a summer Scruffy (short coat) and a winter Scruffy (long coat), both are gorgeous.


1 comment:

  1. they are both gorgeous, and very lucky to have a lovely owner. i think Bob & scruffy would have a lot in common !!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time to share.