Monday, June 4, 2012

Fowler Jar Overload!!!



We currently are suffering from Fowler Mason Jar Overload! I have been collecting them for some time to use as vases at special occasions such as weddings and birthdays, however, we now have hundreds of them, so I am going to start to sell them. We have a variety of sizes the prices range from the smallest jar being $3 to the tallest jar which is $6. Their super cheap price does not reflect their quality (they are perfect) we just need to get rid of some of them to make space for more pretty things. 




1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love old jars!!!! I have a great collection of Agee jars, I started collecting them when I was a teen.
    These are just fab, what a great price.
    Love v

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time to share.