Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Love Vintage Show and Sale - Our Space


I thought I would post some pictures of our stall as it looked on the Friday before we opened. It was so busy and we sold so much we had to keep changing things around and we had to bring 3 tubs from the Barn on Saturday and 2 on Sunday to refill. We had 5 racks of clothing, heaps of shoes, bags, scarfs and two tables of bric-a-brac. It was a wonderful weekend and I really enjoyed meeting many of you (sorry I was wandering when you came Ellen).








For those of you who may not know, the Love Vintage Fair is being moved to the Horden Pavilion and will be in March 2012, so you can expect a bigger and better show.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I lived closer to you...what a treasure trove of beautiful things you had. Congrats on the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful and terribly tempting. Were you at the Melbourne one? I went the Sunday befre payday - not sure if that was a good or bad thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I had a fun look at your stall when I was at the fair. I had such a nice time walking around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your stall - it really was one of my favourites! Plus you don't have crazy-person prices and you guys say hello to poeple ;D.

    Can't wait to see what you guys have in March!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time to share.